Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Danielle ~ White River Senior Photo Shoot

I had lots of fun yesterday shooting my neighbor Danielle's Senior Photos! When I woke up, the weather was beautiful, and as the day progressed it got worse. I prayed it held out until after our shoot. Especially since Danielle cleaned her horses just for the shoot. I had to wait til 3 when she got home from school. As I saw the overcast I thought 'this is PERFECT' as long as it doesn't rain. When she was ready, she called and I walked down to her house. Lots of fun with her horses and dogs who didn't want to cooperate like she did! I said that's what it's all about, capturing the moments as they are...dogs rolling around and all. Just after the shoot, I walked home...and within 20 minutes it POURED! Thank you God for listening to my request. :)

I had some fun in photoshop with this one... It just seemed fitting.




Here is a few sneak peeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment