Monday, September 7, 2009

Maternity Photo Sessions ~ Lake Tapps Maternity Photographer

Are you expecting, or do you you know someone else who is? Don't let this important time in life slip away without capturing the precious moment! Pregnancy is beautiful, and it should be documented as the start of the baby's life. I have designed several packages to document from your Beautiful Belly all the way to the Bassinett and beyond. Check out my website at http://kristieayers.com/maternityandbaby.htm to see all the new options available to you. I think I covered it all, but if for some reason you don't find what you're looking for, let me know and I can custom design a package just for you. Maternity Photographer serving Lake Tapps and surrounding King County and Pierce County communities. Reserve your session today!

No comments:

Post a Comment